Trip with family and met Zee .

by - 9:40:00 AM






Oh hye,I just went to Universal Studio on Monday with my family :) It was awesome and first thing I did was ride a roller coaster that's called as 'Human' OMG ! it was scary and I felt like dying =.= I want do it again but you know what I keep thinking about how I will fall from the roller coaster =.= Anyway,I love this trip and although it's hot and we keep searching a water that time we still enjoy and thanks to my parents for tis trip.We really enjoy it !

Finally,I met Zee from FCM .First time I met her but we don't feel awkward at all .We kept talking like we have been met before .HAHA .That's why I feel so comfortable with her and my family really like her :) InsyaALLAH,one day I will meet her family :) Hopefully they will like me :)  Thanks a lot Zee for be our guide and make my family happy .I really really appreciate it ! Oh yeah,Zee is my friends from Singapore and I know her from facebook .Thanks to Kwak Min Jun because if you not make the group I will never have new friends from all country .Hehehe . *winkwink



Meet Zee from Criminal Monkeys .

NOW,I WILL SAVE MORE MONEY AND MEET THE OTHERS FROM THE CRIMINAL MONKEYS !

You May Also Like

0 comment